2020 Spring Break Camp – Brooklyn
Site Director,Coach McCarthy will be coming up from Washington, DC to lead this camp, along with a local co-ed Home Run staff to lead a high energy camp with the same format as the summer camp at The Parade Grounds in Brooklyn, NY. Full ground ball and fly ball square drill, over one hundred swings in batting practice, and two full games per day. Groups will be broken up by age and teams will be fair and games will be competitive. We hope you can join us!
Boys and Girls Ages 4-12
April 13-17, 2020
- Full Day Program: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Half Day Program: 9:00 am to 11:30 am
- Early courtesy drop-off at 8:00am
- Single Child – Full-day: $450.00
- Single Child – Half-day: $225.00
- Sibling Discount: 50% off
- Additional Sibling: FREE
- Daily Drop-in: Full-day $120.00/Half-day $60.00
We will have temporary shelter for heavy rain, but camp will go on in light rain.
- Costs for Daily Drop-in: Full-day $120/Half-day $60
Be sure to pay in order to complete your registration. Registration is NOT considered complete until PAYMENT HAS BEEN PROCESSED.
Provide your contact information, people authorized to pickup your child, your child’s information, and the sessions your child will be attending. Note that fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required fields and MUST be filled out.
If you have questions about any of our camp locations or want more information please contact Jasmine McCarthy at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please don’t hesitate to reach out – we are more than happy to help!