Coach Julia Heimstra and an experienced co-ed staff will lead a high energy camp with the same format as the summer camp at AU Park in NW, Washington, DC. Full ground ball and fly ball square drill, over one hundred swings in batting practice, and two full games per day. Groups will be broken up by age and teams will be fair and games will be competitive. We have access to the building in case of inclement weather. All campers will be escorted by two staff to and from the restrooms at all times. We hope you can join us!
Boys and Girls Ages 4-12
April 13-17, 2020
- Full Day Program: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Half Day Program: 9:00 am to 11:30 am
- Early courtesy drop-off at 8:00am
- There is no Aftercare for this camp.
- Single Child – Full-day: $400.00
- Single Child – Half-day: $200.00
- Sibling Discount: 50% off
- Additional Sibling: FREE
- Daily Drop-in: Full-day $100.00/Half-day $50.00
There is no aftercare available for this camp.
Be sure to pay in order to complete your registration. Registration is NOT considered complete until PAYMENT HAS BEEN PROCESSED.