We are announcing some new classes this Fall. We will limit each class to ten or so players at Friendship Park (4500 Van Ness St). The ages are 6-10. This will be a baseball training session with spacing and we will not be playing games.
Coach McCarthy and a top staff will be leading the workouts. Players can expect long rounds of batting practice, ground balls, throwing and speed drills. Players should bring a glove and their own bat if they like.
We will be holding classes for the month of September and early October and add more classes after that.
Coaches will all mask up and we will follow safety protocols. We will not share equipment and wash our hands before, during and after the workout. We will not have access to bathrooms for these workouts.
Friendship Rec Center
4500 Van Ness St. NW, Washington, DC 20016
Monday Session – Sorry, the Monday Session is SOLD OUT
- Mondays – 9/14; 9/21 and 9/28 – 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm
Wednesday Session – Sorry, the Wednesday Session is SOLD OUT
- Wednesdays – 9/16; 9/23 and 9/30 – 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm
Thursday Session – Sorry, the Thursday Session is SOLD OUT
- Thursdays – 9/17; 9/24 and 10/1 – 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm
- Register below
Friday Session – Sorry, the Friday Session is SOLD OUT
- Fridays – 9/18; 9/25 and 10/2 – 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm
- Boy and Girls ages 6 to 10
- $150 for all three dates on Mondays OR all three dates on Wednesday OR all three dates on Friday
- Due to the limited space, there will not be an option to drop in or register for only single classes – when you register you will have to register for all three dates.
Registration is available now for each 3 date block of class on a first come, first serve basis. Yes, you may sign up for more than one block of classes.
Families who have a credit from a class that was cancelled due to the COVID-19 may apply that credit for the camp.
Sorry, the Monday Session is SOLD OUT Sorry, the Wednesday Session is SOLD OUT Sorry, the Thursday Session is SOLD OUT Sorry, the Friday Session is SOLD OUT