We are announcing some new classes this Fall. We will limit the number of campers at each Session at Friendship Park (4500 Van Ness St). The ages are 6-10. This will be a baseball training session with spacing and we will not be playing games.
Coach McCarthy and a top staff will be leading the workouts. Players can expect long rounds of batting practice, ground balls, throwing and speed drills. Players should bring a glove and their own bat if they like.
We will be holding classes for the month of September and early October and add more classes after that.
Coaches will all mask up and we will follow safety protocols. We will not share equipment and wash our hands before, during and after the workout. We will not have access to bathrooms for these workouts.
Friendship Rec Center
4500 Van Ness St. NW, Washington, DC 20016
Monday Session –
- Mondays – 10/19, 10/26, 11/2 and 11/9 – 3:45 pm to 5:15 pm
Tuesday Session –
- Wednesdays – 10/13, 10/20, 10/27, 11/3 and 11/10 – 3:45 pm to 5:15 pm
Wednesday Session –
- Wednesdays – 10/14, 10/21, 10/28, 11/4 and 11/11 – 3:45 pm to 5:15 pm
Thursday Session –
- Thursdays – 10/15, 10/22, 10/29, 11/5 and 11/12 – 3:45 pm to 5:15 pm
Friday Session –
- Fridays – 10/16, 10/23, 10/30, 11/6 and 11/13 – 3:45 pm to 5:15 pm
Saturday Session (Morning) – SOLD OUT
- Sarturdays – 10/17, 10/24, 10/31 and 11/7 – 9:45 am to 11:45 am
Sunday Session (Morning) – SOLD OUT
- Sundays – 10/18, 10/25, 11/1 and 11/8 – 9:45 am to 11:45 am
- Boy and Girls ages 6 to 10
Weekday Sessions – 1 1/2 hour classes (3:45 pm to 5:15 pm)
- Monday Session – $200 for all four Monday classes
- Tuesday Session – $250 for all five Tuesday classes
- Wednesday Session – $250 for all five Wednesday classes
- Thursday Session – $250 for all five Thursday classes
- Friday Classes – $250 for all five Friday classes
Weekend Sessions – 2 hour classes (9:45 am to 11:45 am)
- Saturday Session – $250 for all four Saturday classes
- Sunday Classes – $250 for all four Sunday classes
Due to the limited space, there will not be an option to drop in or register for only single classes – when you register you will have to register for all the classes held on that day of the week.
There is a strict limit on each of these Sessions – Registration is available now on a first come, first serve basis. Yes, you may sign up for more than one Session (if available).
To limit the number of campers in each camp, you MUST register each child separately. If you are registering more than one child, please fill out another registration for the each child so that a spot will be held for them and the sibling discount will be refunded to your card by Home Run Baseball Camp.
Families who have a credit from a class that was cancelled due to the COVID-19 may apply that credit for the camp.