Our Brooklyn Director Brian McCarthy will be leading each class with a motivated staff. Players can expect deep rounds of batting practice, pitching, ground balls and throwing, and other drills. We will also be getting our sprints and core yoga work in. The goal for these classes are safety, volume drills and improving physical fitness.
Coach McCarthy will be creating a negativity free zone and expects players to show up with a Positive Mental Attitude ready to hustle, compete and be the teammate they would like to have. Coach Brian Friedman and I will be making special appearances.
Our coaches will be masked up and we encourage our players to do the same. We will have a hand sanitizer station and be following social distancing during drills. Players will not need batting helmets and should bring their own glove and bat. (*For batting practice we will be throwing pro front toss in the cage and players will not need a helmet.)
Field #3 in Prospect Park. This is the baseball diamond with the dugouts.
Boys and Girls ages 7 to 12
We have six, weeklong sessions of classes September 21 to November 6. They run Monday to Friday, 3:45pm to 6:00pm.
- Session 1: September 21-25, 2020 – 3:45 pm to 6:00 pm
- Session 2: September 28-October 2, 2020 – 3:45 pm to 6:00 pm
- Session 3: October 5-9, 2020 – 3:45 pm to 6:00 pm
- Session 4: October 12-16, 2020 – 3:45 pm to 6:00 pm
- Session 5: October 19-23, 2020 – 3:45 pm to 6:00 pm
- Session 6: October 26-30, 2020 – 3:45 pm to 6:00 pm
LIMIT OF CAMPERS:
There will be a limit of 20 campers per session. Once a camp is full, then no additional children will be allowed to register for that session.
Each Weekly session (Monday through Friday):
- First Child: $360.00 (for the Week option)
- Secong Child (must be a sibling): Sibling discount – 50% discount
- Any additonal siblings: Family discount – FREE