2023 Home Run Baseball Camp Registration for Capitol Hill
Camp Director – Sam Thorner
Camp is coed for ages 6-10 at Watkins Elementary School. These camps will fill up quickly. We will not be able to add any campers after a camp is filled.
Coach Sam Thorner will be leading camp each day and will be assisted our top coaches and a retired local police officer.
We encourage and make available hand-washing stations throughout the day.
Players should pack a lunch, bring a hat and glove (bat if they like) and dress for the day’s weather.
A few notes:
- We will not have a waiting list.
- We will not be offering walk-ins.
- We will not be offering partial weeks and
- We will not offer our half-day program.
- We will also not have aftercare.
Watkins Elementary School (420 12th Street SE, Washington, DC 20003)
Days and Times
Monday through Friday,:30 am to 4:00 pm – There is early drop-off as early as 8:00 am as a courtesy to our parents. Camp will start each day at 8:30 am.
- June 26-30, 2023
- July 3-7, 2023
- July 10-14, 2023
- July 17-21, 2023
- July 24-28, 2023
- July 31 – August 4, 2023
- First child: $595 for week (Monday to Friday)
- Second child (sibling): 50% discount (must register at the same time as first child to receive the discount)
- Additional siblings: welcme as our guest!
Since the camp size is limited, and all weeks will sell out, we are not able to offer an option for individual days or less than full week registrations.
Provide your contact information, people authorized to pick up your child, your child’s information, and the sessions your child will be attending. Note that fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required fields and MUST be filled out.
If you have questions about any of our camp locations or want more information, please contact Coach Mac at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-230-2206. Please don’t hesitate to reach out – we are more than happy to help!