2023 Home Run Baseball Camp Registration for NY (Brooklyn)
Camp Director – Brian McCarthy
Camp is coed for age 4-12 at Parade Grounds in Prospect Park. These camps will fill up quickly. We will not be able to add any campers after a camp is filled.
Coaches Brian McCarthy and Brian Friedman will be leading camp each day and be assisted by our top coaches.
We encourage and make available hand-washing stations throughout the day.
Players should pack a lunch, bring a hat and glove (bat if they like) and dress for the day’s weather.
A few notes:
- We will not have a waiting list.
- We will not be offering walk-ins.
- We will not be offering partial weeks.
- All 4-year old campers must attend the half-day program.
- We will not have aftercare.
- Bus service is not available this year.
Parade Grounds in Prospect Park
Field #7 (Corner of Stratford Ave and Caton Ave.)
Days and Times
Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 3:45 pm – There is early drop-off as early as 8:00 am as a courtesy to our parents. Camp will start each day at 8:30 am.
Half-day is 8:30 am to 11:30 am.
Ages 4 – 12
Note: Campers who are 4 years old are only able to attend a half day – 8:30am to 11:30am
- June 26-30, 2023
- July 3-7, 2023
- July 10-14, 2023
- July 17-21, 2023
- July 24-28, 2023
- July 31 – August 4, 2023
- August 7-11, 2023
- August 14-18, 2023
- August 21-25, 2023
- August 28 – September 1, 2023
- 4-yrear-olds – $295 for week (Monday to Friday – half-day only) Click here for a special note from Coach Mac about 4 year olds
- First child: $595 for week (Monday to Friday) for Full-day, $295 for week (Monday – Friday) for Half-day.
- Second child (sibling): 50% discount (must register at the same time and the same week as first child to receive the discount)
- Additional siblings: Welcome as our guest!
Since the camp size is limited, and all weeks will sell out, we are not able to offer an option for individual days or less than full week registrations.
(Disclaimer: This activity is not sponsored or endorsed by the New York City Department of Education or the City of New York.)
Provide your contact information, people authorized to pick up your child, your child’s information, and the sessions your child will be attending. Note that fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required fields and MUST be filled out.
If you have questions about any of our camp locations or want more information, please contact Coach Mac at email@example.com or 202-230-2206. Please don’t hesitate to reach out – we are more than happy to help!