Home Run Baseball Camp Registration for AU Park
Camp Director: John McCarthy (Coach Mac)
Camp is coed for age 4-12 at AU Park. These camps will fill up quickly. We will not be able to add any campers after a camp is filled.
Coach Mac will be leading camp each day and will be assisted by our top coaches and a retired local police officer.
We encourage and make available hand-washing stations throughout the day.
Players should pack a lunch, bring a hat and glove (bat if they like), and dress for the day’s weather.
A few notes:
- We will not have a waiting list.
- We will not be offering walk-ins but you can register for daily option in advance.
- We will offer a daily option, but you must register in advance.
- All 4-year old campers must attend the half-day program.
- Half-day option is available for all ages.
- We will also not have aftercare.
AU Park (4500 Van Ness Street NW, Washington, DC 20016)
Days and Times
Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 3:45 pm – There is early drop-off as early as 8:00 am as a courtesy to our parents. Camp will start each day at 8:30 am.
Half-day camp is from 8:30 am to 11:30 pm (Half-day is available for all ages)
Daily registration option is available – click here to go to daily registration form
Ages 4 – 12
Note: Campers who are 4 years old are only able to attend a half day – 8:30am to 11:30am
Dates and Avalability:
|June 12-16, 2023||Camp Spaces available|
|June 19-23, 2023||Camp Spaces available|
|June 26-30, 2023||Camp Spaces available|
|July 3-7, 2023||Camp Spaces available|
|July 10-14, 2023||Camp Spaces available|
|July 17-21, 2023||Camp Spaces available|
|July 24-28, 2023||Camp Spaces available|
|July 31-Aug4, 2023||Camp Spaces available|
|Aug 7-11, 2023||Camp Spaces available|
|Aug 14-18, 2023||Camp Spaces available|
|Aug 21-25, 2023||Camp Spaces available|
|Aug 28-Sept 1, 2023||Camp Spaces available|
- 4-yrear-olds – $295 for week (Monday to Friday – half-day only) Click here for a special note from Coach Mac about 4 year olds
- First child:
- $595 for week (Monday to Friday) for Full-day
- $125 for daily option – click here to register for daily option
- Second child (sibling): 50% discount (must register at the same time and the same week as first child to receive the discount)
- Additional siblings: Welcome as our guest!
Since the camp size is limited, and all weeks will sell out, we are not able to offer an option for individual days or less than full week registrations.
Provide your contact information, people authorized to pick up your child, your child’s information, and the sessions your child will be attending. Note that fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required fields and MUST be filled out.
If you have questions about any of our camp locations or want more information, please contact Coach Mac at email@example.com or 202-230-2206. Please don’t hesitate to reach out – we are more than happy to help!