Daily Option: June 17th to August 23rd
9:00 – 3:00 Monday to Friday
Both beginners and experienced ball players are welcome and will be challenged, encouraged and instructed. Players can expect a safe, fun and instructive environment featuring two games a day. Our staff, comprised mostly of camp alums, make sure every player age 4 to 12 gets at least 100 swings in batting practice per day. Our Site Director, Julia Heimstra will work closely with Coach McCarthy day to day to ensure the safest, highest quality program possible.
We want every player working on volume repetition- which simply means teach the skill then get round after round of ground balls, fly balls or batting practice. In a typical day, campers can expect a minimum of 75 to 100 ground balls and fly balls. Most camps over teach and under volume. Our approach takes more coaches and equipment, but we feel it’s the best way.
We feature two games per day and we group by age not ability. This develops peer leaders and allows for baseball and social growth with teammates the same age.
- Campers aged 4 and 5 are in dedicated groups specializing in ball skills and age-appropriate drills.
- Older campers go to Watkins to receive specific drills for that age group by Senior coaches (Drop off and Pick up are still at Payne Elem School)
Boys and Girls Ages 4-10
June 17th to August 23rd (11 weeks)
- Half Day: 9:00am to 11:30am
- Full Day: 9:00am to 3:00pm
- Camper Clothing: Campers should wear cleats or sneakers and are encouraged to wear baseball pants. Each full week camper will get a T shirt.
- July 4th Holiday: Camp will be open on July 4th.
- Rain Policy: We hold camp in the event of rain. We have shelter at each location.
- Home Run Baseball Camp does NOT provide any food for the campers. All campers are expected to bring any food they will need throughout the day.
We have worked hard to make our Aftercare program as dynamic, fun and organized as possible. This program will be overseen by dedicated and experienced staff leaders.
- 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Cost: $30/per day (includes siblings)
Click on the week you want to do the Daily drop-in registration